Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

whats my age again?

SO in 3 months I am going to be 20.  It is such a scary feeling to know that it has already been almost two years since I graduated from High School.  I miss being young and I wish I took advantage of school when I had the chance.  I miss the only responsibilities of doing home work and trying to fit in.  Now I have more boring things to be stressing over like my job, my bills, taking care of my two fur children, going to college to and just finding hope that I soon find the desire and strive I need to go threw this ride some have called life. Though I am very excited to start my life and start a family, not anytime soon of course, but just knowing I have so much more in store for myself, its exhilarating.  Anyways I hope I get a life hahaha, working and being an adult who still lives at home with rules don't allow very much room for life. CHEERS TO LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment